Maintaining your website with a tune up
Without a regular website maintenance plan, your website can suffer as Google continues to improve its search algorithm. Any website needs to be maintained and updated with regular content, so that it can operate efficiently and return the best results possible for your business. 123 Simples offer existing website owners the chance to have their existing websites tuned up. We can take a look at your existing website and offer a cost effective "Service" to ensure that your website is moving forwards, and not simply stagnating.
Make your website stand out from the crowd!
Website Tune-Up Report - Prices from £34.95
For just £34.95 you can order our bespoke 8 page, 28 point website tune-up report.
This introductory offer is for existing website owners who would like a professional and unbiased review of their website. More details are below:
- Up to 5 pages will be randomly selected - your homepage being one of them.
- You will receive a minimum 8 page bespoke report for your website (in other words bespoke means that you will receive an individual report tailored just for you), and completely unique to your website
- We will look at your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- A 28 point listing of your website sampled pages will be written out
- Your website will be checked in the 5 main browsers for compatibility issues.
- We will look at your meta tags and issue a report for them.
- And lots more besides.
Terms and Conditions for Tune-Up Website Report
The terms and conditions of this offer are:
1. For this service we require your website URL and basic contact information from the website owner
2. The review will be limited to a MAXIMUM of 5 sampled web pages on your website, and limited to ONE website only. If you would like us to review several websites, please let us know
3. We will focus on the most obvious accessibility issues
4. We will normally email a report in PDF format to the site owner within 7 working days of receiving payment
5. The review is based on web site pages that we can readily access just as any other casual website viewer
6. We will need to be able to view the source code via a website browser, so this must not deliberately be hidden from view
7. Only websites written in UK or US English will be eligible to purchase this offer
8. There are no refunds available. This offer is priced accordingly and therefore we are 100% confident that you will be happy with the report
9. Finally, we reserve the right not to provide a report at our sole discretion. If we choose not to, then you will be notified by email should that be the case. A refund will be issued in this case after 28 days following your successful cleared payment, subject to the usual fraud checks that we carry out
Is your website old and out of date?
Request a tune-up of your existing website now
Does your website have content that has become old and out of date? Perhaps your website is not doing as well as you would like it to? 123 Simples offers a website tune-up service that offers the following features:
- Website content updates.
- Optimizing images and checking for the correct use of the 'ALT' tag.
- Editing of existing website content and correction of spelling or grammar.
- Improving the Meta Keywords and Description Tags.
- Suggesting ways of improving social media optimization, and reviewing current social media profiles.
- Checking the web site for errors and if necessary, then correct what may be found.
- Maintaining and checking links to make sure that they are kept up to date.
- Checking of your online contact forms to make sure that there are no errors.
- Every 3 months (at least), send you reports on what we see, how well the site is doing, suggestions on where it could be improved (if necessary).
Your business is our business!
Which basically means that it is in our interests to keep your website maintained, up to date, and where necessary, make changes as quickly as possible.
By doing this, it leaves you able to concentrate fully on your business, in the knowledge that your website is being maintained by professionals who care enough to monitor and develop the site for you, freeing you of the technical side of a website, and allowing you more freedom in your business. Why not read why do I need a website?, and find out why having a website is one of the best cost effective forms of advertising your business, compared to other advertising choices and charges.
You May Also Like
- Our News Blog
Latest news and developments from 123 Simples
- Website Forums
Public Support Forums offer help and advice covering a wide array of different topics and discussions
- General Articles
Our public article database contains general information about web hosting, web design, email accounts and so forth
- About Us
123 Simples are a UK based independent web design company. We offer web design services, search engine optimization, website tune-ups, graphics, logos and web hosting