Website Cookies used by 123 Simples
What are cookies used for?
Cookies are NOT programs! And generally speaking they are mostly designed to do two things - store a site name and a unique user ID that matches.
Why are cookies used?
What will happen if I disable or do not allow cookies?
Some people may prefer to switch off (or disable) cookies within their browser. What happens will depend largely on which cookies you may have decided to disable but some parts of the site, particularly our Customerzone and Forum Area, may not function in the best way they should do for you.
Are Cookies Enabled in my Browser?
You can check if cookies are enabled in your browser by clicking here. Our Cookie Test web page should be able to tell you if your browser is set to accept cookies or not.
Which cookies does this website use?
None of the cookies we use identify you to us in any way that exposes your personal data to us. The cookies used on the 123 Simples Website are:
This cookie is essential for storing the status of your cookie choices whilst using this site.
We use Google Analytics to look at a statistical level at traffic on this site to try to make the experience here better. The way we use them means that they contain no personal information about individuals. Our website uses up to four Google Analytics cookies. These cookies allow us to distinguish you from other users of the website which helps us to provide you with a better experience when you browse our website and also shows us ways to improve our site.
Click here to read an Overview concerning Privacy from Google
Click here to read an Overview concerning Privacy on our forum
1. Click the Chrome Menu on the browser toolbar, and choose "Settings".
2. At the bottom of that page click "Advanced Settings" to expand and open them.
3. In the "Privacy" Section click the Content Settings button, and then choose the options that best apply to you.
Check other versions of Google Chrome.
1. If menu is enabled, choose "Tools" and then "Options".
2. Select the tab or icon named "Privacy".
3. Choose "Show Cookies", and then Remove All Cookies, or the options that best apply to you.
Check other versions of Firefox.
1. If menu is enabled, choose "Tools" and then "Internet Options".
2. Select the tab or icon named "General", and under the heading Browsing History choose "Delete".
3. Select the tab or icon named "Privacy", the third one along, and then choose the options that best apply to you.
Check other versions of Internet Explorer.
1. If menu is enabled, choose "Edit" and then "Preferences".
2. Select the tab or icon named "Security".
3. In the "Accept cookies" section, specify if and when Safari should accept cookies from websites and then choose the options that best apply to you.
Check other versions of Safari.
1. If menu is enabled, choose "Settings" and then "Preferences".
2. Select the tab or icon named "Advanced", and then choose "Cookies".
3. Check the box that says "Delete new cookies when exiting Opera". You may also like to specify if and when Opera should accept cookies from websites and then choose the options that best apply to you.
Check other versions of Opera.
In This Section
You May Also Like
- Our News Blog
Latest news and developments from 123 Simples
- Website Forums
Public Support Forums offer help and advice covering a wide array of different topics and discussions
- General Articles
Our public article database contains general information about web hosting, web design, email accounts and so forth
- About Us
123 Simples are a UK based independent web design company. We offer web design services, search engine optimization, website tune-ups, graphics, logos and web hosting